LilliPad Diving Boards are specifically designed for mounting on a boat with the minimum specifications as listed below.
For mounting to a boat ONLY with the following:
· Boat length – Minimum 18’
· Boat Width – Minimum 7’
· Floor – ¾” Marine Grade Plywood, ¾” Solid Fiberglass, or composite flooring* (Please contact LilliPad for details on composite flooring as a special epoxy is used for composite flooring to produce a solid mounting base)
Floor must be in excellent condition with no flexing, rotting, or damage of any sort present
APPROVED DIVING BOARD POSITIONING SPECIFICATIONS
Placement of your LilliPad Diving Board is very important. As all boats move in the water from wave action and other boat traffic, the most stable parts of the boat are recommended for installation.
APPROVED Base Position:
· SIDE DOOR MOUNTING - Side Door(s) mounting provides stability from boat movement and is free of protruding obstructions.
· REAR PLATFORM / SWIM PLATFORM MOUNTING - If your boat is equipped with a platform at the stern, mount on the Port side only.
· FRONT/BOW MOUNTING – Bow mounting is permitted on vessels that DO NOT have any objects protruding from the front of the vessel.
Commonly Asked Mounting Location Questions
What are the dimensions of the footprint needed to install a LilliPad Diving Board?
19” W * 24” D
(Note: The main frame is only 17 inches wide but additional space is needed for the stabilizer handrail which protrudes from the ladder leg on the left side.)
What are the dimensions of the diving board?